Rhythm Power Rounds
The Game Changer for your competitive dancing
Rhythm Power Rounds are personalized Workshops where an industry leading Coach (such as Emmanuel Pierre-Antoine) provides direct commentary during the rounds which is later uploaded to a dancer’s progress log.
This is a new approach to Rhythm dance training where you will be motivated, challenged and pushed to your edge in a supportive environment.
- a real sense of community for competitive dancers
- training with the best coaches in the industry at the most prestigious dance studio in New York City
- dedicated and personal attention through instant feedback and CHAMPION MINDSET METHODS of improving your dancing
- a support team
- a new approach to dance training
- personal transformation through building stamina, mental – emotional strength and original expression in a supportive yet athletically minded dance community
WHERE: Emmanuel Pierre-Antoine Dance Studio NYC
WHO: Everyone is welcome! Professionals, Amateurs and Pro-Ams!
PRIORITY GIVEN TO COMPETITOR’S MEMBERS! LEARN MORE HERE!
10 COUPLES ONLY! (spots fill up fast so be sure to register in advance)
WHY RHYTHM POWER ROUNDS:
Confused about bent vs straight leg or mambo vs sambo?
With Power Rounds, you will learn how to improve the characteristics and specificity of your style, healthy competitive mindset, body discipline, originality of Latin dancing, individuality and positive presence!
Experience no more lack of resources! Enjoy high class quality training for dancers under the wings of experts, in our upscale Midtown Manhattan dance studio.
Power Rounds Structure
ROOTS OF RHYTHM WARM UP WITH EMMANUEL PIERRE-ANTOINE
- you will learn deeply woven traditional rhythms of folklore, ceremonial and African origins of movement. Emmanuel will help you improve musical and rhythmic sophistication, polyrhythms, syncopated sensual movements with elaborate isolations and asymmetrical moves. Last but not least, you will have a blast
- includes 30 secs DANCE ON PRESENTATIONS by each couple
- a detailed, personalized commentary will be uploaded to each couple’s profile for review. Topics covered will be TIMING, MUSICALITY AND PERFORMANCE
WORKSHOP STYLE CLASS targeting areas of improvement for each couple